Monday, January 4, 2010

Advanced Layer Tutorial


Advanced Layer Tutorial by *zevenstorms on deviantART

zevenstorms wrote:

This is a surprise gift for all the people that have subscribed me!

Still don't know the last ones but i hope you like the gift :)!

---

This is an advanced layer tutorial. It will teach you how to use photoshop layers, the advanced way. If you are still basic inside photoshop i suggest you take some basic tutorials first.

excuse for the confusing guide, but deviantart didn't let me load images bigger than 10080x10080 pixels so i needed to
crop it up a bit.

---

I hope it helps!
And don't hesitate to send the results after you tried it!

Greetings,

Z

(my English isn't that great so if you see spelling mistakes that are really bad, tell me)

Subscribe to Casey's Blog by Email

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP